National Center For Social Studies
The Council of Ministers has issued the decision No. (220), dated on Rajab 7, 1433 A.H., approving the regulation of the National Center for Social Studies (NCSS). According to the first article of the High Resolution, NCSS is an independent legal entity directly linked to the Minister of Labor and Social Development, located in Riyadh, and commenced activating on Rajab 1, 1436 A.H. corresponding to (April 20, 2015 G.)
NCSS’s role is to monitor, study, analyze social issues and phenomena and provide recommendations pertaining to their effects. NCSS also provides relevant governmental bodies with studies results and statistics, and other information that will help in devising plans and making decisions relevant to the different aspects of social development.
NCSS functions as a consulting and expertise establishment specialized in handling different social issues and phenomena, empowering scientific research society involved in the social field, communicating and coordinating with relevant parties and collaborating with international social databases.
To be the most influential social consulting and expertise establishment in providing solutions for social issues in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Providing effective scientific communication, and supporting research projects and ideas with the aim of finding effective solutions for social issues in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We aim to conduct research and studies on social issues and problems in Saudi Arabia, and provide appropriate recommendations and solutions.
- Our Tasks:
- Conducting theoretical as well as field social research and studies.
- Monitoring, studying, and finding solutions for social issues and phenomena that affect Saudi society.
- Conducting reformative research in order to identify shortcomings in different social programs.
- Publishing scientific research and studies, books, refereed manuscripts, and translated works.
- Issuing a refereed scientific journal concerned with publishing materials in the various fields of social science.
- Developing the methods of scientific research in a manner that helps the researchers in different social fields.
- Providing public and private social institutions with scientific and technical consulting services in order to improve and develop their services.
- Holding seminars, conferences, and workshops for specialists and people concerned with social sciences in Saudi, Gulf, and Arab societies.
- Creating a central database of social studies and research for researchers and specialists in social fields.
- Training those who work in social fields, whether affiliated with the Ministry of Labor and Social Development or not.
- Collaborating with research and study centers specializing in social fields.
Phone : 920008208
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Riyadh - Rawda Street
P.O.Box : 100139 Riyadh 11635
Working Days : Sunday - Thursday
Working Hours : 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM